We hate junk mail too, so will never pass your details to another party.
Terms and Conditions
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS & PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. QUOTES subject to change until reservations confirmed.
2. INSTANT PURCHASE rates quoted are dynamic and non-refundable / non-changeable so must be paid in full before reservations can be made. Rates of this nature cannot be guaranteed until the time of booking - any rate changes will be discussed with agent before finalisation of booking.
3. ADVANCE PURCHASE rates quoted are dynamic but are subject to normal company cancellation conditions unless otherwise noted in any special circumstances. Advance Purchase rates must be paid in full within 7 days of confirmation.
3. DEPOSIT of $300 per person due within 7 days upon confirmation. SPECIAL SUPPLIER DEPOSITS ADDITIONAL if noted on confirmation invoice. Deposit is IN ADDITION TO full payment of Instant Purchase or Advance Purchase quoted rates.
4. Please refer to reservation details on the confirmation invoice for any additional special terms, conditions, deposit and cancellation / amendment policy pertaining to specific suppliers and / or services.
5. AMENDMENTS: After documentation has been issued, a $50 fee will apply to each amendment. This is additional to any other amendment fees that may be imposed by suppliers.
- Prior to final payment - Standard deposit forfeited, plus supplier cancellation fees if applicable.
- After final payment - Deposit forfeited and cancellation fees apply up to 100% of cost paid. Cancellation fees imposed by suppliers are additional.
- After departure from Australia - NO REFUND available for any part of the booking after departure from Australia. In order to protect against cancellation due to unforeseen events, we strongly recommend purchase of a suitable comprehensive travel insurance policy.
7. E-DOX will be forwarded upon receipt of full payment. Please review all vouchers and advise immediately if changes are required. Please ensure all flight / rail details shown on transfer vouchers are current.
8. ERRORS & OMISSIONS We reserve the right to correct any error in rates or inclusions quoted on this invoice.
9. OUR PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF: Consultation to ascertain client requirements, budget and preferences; itinerary suggestions and planning; our intellectual property which comprises 30 years' experience product contracting and destination knowledge;
research, communication, documentation. Telegraphic transfer bank fees and Foreign Exchange fees incurred in paying international suppliers on you or your clients behalf.
We accept trade payments by eNett or Bank EFT. Direct client payments by EFT or credit card.
When a credit card is used for payment, we reserve the right to pass on the following merchant fees charged by our bank:
- VISA 1.5% - MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS 1.7%
We collect information in order to tailor our holiday offers to match your requirements. Client details will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your express consent, other than delivering travel services booked by you or your agent.